ROCK HAVEN MINISTRIES
Position: Buildings & Grounds Director
Reports To: RHM Ministries Director
Purpose: Provide a quality environment for all RHM’s programs
Primary Ministry Responsibilities:
- To maintain 70+ acres including woods and grounds, a multi-purpose center, cabins, residences, a training center/office, a swimming pool, an RV park, and a workshop.
- To develop list of maintenance activities to be accomplished during each week list to be presented at each Monday morning staff meeting for purpose of identifying RHM staff to work on related activities
- To plan, schedule, help promote, and coordinate work day activities related to RHM property's needs
- To coordinate volunteers' experiences and interests to assist needed projects
- To work with Camp Director and RHM staff in accomplishing other projects necessary to meet RHM's camping ministry programs
- To develop and maintain an up-to-date inventory of RHM's physical assets
- To recommend the repair, dispersal, and purchase of assets necessary to operate the range of RHM programs and services
- To add to and/or modify physical resources to fit RHM's camping programming needs
- To add to and/or modify physical resources to fit rental groups' programming needs
- believe, teach, and live biblical principles
- have a heart and a love for youth and camping ministry.
- have a background and testimony above question
- have at least one year of Bible Education or equivalent
- the ability and the capacity to understand a wide range of maintenance skills and procedures;
- the ability to lead teams and motivate people.